Conditions for Institutional Grant
Under conditions for the grant edits: Each partner institution of the SciCulture project has a number of grants for student participation to the intensive course. The grant covers travelling costs (up to a fixed cap of €275), accomodation and some daily allowances.
Funded participation to the SciCulture Intensive Course is under the following conditions:
- You must be a student (undergraduate or postgraduate) or professional (educator, researcher, artist or entrepreneur).
- You must be affiliated with one of the following institutions:
- University of Malta
- University of Exeter
- University of Bergen
- TU Delft
- Science View
- You must commit to attend the full length of the intensive course. See dates.
- You must organise a SciCulture event after the course with other participants.
- You must apply through our website by filling in the application form and uploading your CV.
- Please note that we only accept fully completed applications.